Cargo Worthy Used 20’ Shipping Container
Cargo Worthy Used 20’ Shipping Container
Reliable, durable and affordable Cargo Worthy grade used shipping containers are now in stock at our location in Ottawa, Ontario.
Whether you are a farmer, construction pro, housing developer, or are looking for a storage solution during your home renovation, these Cargo Worthy graded used 20' shipping containers are perfect for your storage or transportation needs. This sturdy and secure container is in very good condition, meeting or exceeding international shipping standards. That means the floors are good, the doors work well there are no punctures or protrusions in the walls or ceiling in the container itself is in good condition. They may not be pretty, but these shipping containers sure are useful.
With localized delivery options and unbeatable prices, we are Ottawa’s trusted source for quality containers. Order now and experience the convenience and durability of our Cargo Worthy 20' Shipping Containers and the professionalism in our service!
- Cargo Worthy Grade 20' shipping containers meet international standards for cargo transportation, ensuring safety, quality and durability.
- Good Condition: Our used containers are carefully inspected to guarantee their structural integrity and functionality. No leaks, no punctures and no protrusions.
- Secure and Weatherproof: Better than Wind and Water Tight, you can rest assured that your belongings will stay safe and protected from harsh weather conditions in this robust container.
- Localized Delivery: We offer fast and reliable delivery in and around Ottawa, Ontario, ensuring your container reaches you promptly and conveniently.
- Versatile Storage Solution: Whether you need additional space for your business inventory, construction materials, or personal belongings, this container provides a secure and flexible storage solution.
- Dimensions: 20' (length) x 8' (width) x 8.6' (height)
- Cargo Worthy Certification: Yes
- Material: Corrosion-resistant steel
- Double Doors: Full-width doors on one end for easy access and loading
- Locking Mechanism: Heavy-duty locking system for added security
- Ventilation: Equipped with ventilation options to prevent moisture build-up
- Flooring: Durable wooden flooring designed to withstand heavy loads
Please make sure to take delivery into consideration when ordering your shipping container.
We deliver by tilt-deck flatbed trucks. That means we load the containers onto a truck, back into the space where you'd like us to place and then we tilt the deck of our trailer or truck up and slide it off the back.
Check out the Stlbx complete shipping container delivery guide for more information on what to expect when your shipping container arrives.
Delivery rates are as follows:
10' Standard Height - $95 per hour + 1 hour loading and offloading
20' Standard Height - $115 per hour + 1 hour for loading and offloading.
40' Standard Height - $145 per hour + 1 hour for loading and offloading.
40' High Cube - $145 per hour + 1.5 hours loading and offloading.
Tolls, ferry costs and weather or traffic delays are not included and are the responsibility of the buyer.
StlBx offers a one-year guarantee on all of it's products excluding items labelled "As-Is".
In the unlikely event that a container leaks, StlBx will repair the leak or pay to have it repaired within one year of the date of purchase. StlBx does not take any responsbility for leaks, flooding, condensation, mould or mildew buildup that could occur in a shipping container. It is the responsibility of the buyer to monitor, inspect and insure the goods or property within their shipping container. Under no circumstances will StlBx pay to replace or repair any items stored inside any shipping container bought, leased or rented from StlBx.
DIY Shipping Container Building Parts (no welding needed)
Not everyone is a welder and that's ok. If you can drill a hole, turn a screw, seal a gap and admire your work, you are just the right kind of person to do you own shipping container modifications.
Stlbx.ca has wide variety of high-quality parts, materials, equipment and accessories specifically designed for shipping container projects like yours.
Everything you could ever need to build really cool, cost effective shipping container projects right here in our online store.
The new Stlbx Shelf System installs in less than two minutes, requires no welding, screws or drilling and can hold up to 2000 lbs.
Order yours today :)
Stlbx Ez Container Shelf
Shipping Container Grade Overview
New shipping containers (otu): Technically, a new shipping container is used one time. That's because all containers are made in China and then shipped here to North America.
One-time-use containers have made a trip on a container ship and as such, they have some minor scratches, dents, bumps and dings.
Cargo Worthy Shipping Containers (cw): Any container that isn't new or one-time-use is technically, considered to be Cargo Worthy but the most common Cargo Worthy containers are between 8-14 years old and have been rigously used and abused during this time. Expect a cargo worthy shipping container to be visually ugly but functionally sound. This means they have great doors, floors, walls and ceilings. There should be no protrusions and the container should have the ability to be fully sealed with less that 15% total rust coverage.
Wind and Water Tight Shipping Containers (wwt): As a shipping container ages and reaches the end of it's life as an international transport device, it becomes degraded to wwt status. This means that while it's still able to be completely sealed, it has been rejected by a certified marine inspector to be renewed as an international transport device and is no longer marine worthy.