Our trucks are big and heavy and so are our shipping containers. To make sure everything goes smoothly, please refer to this shipping container delivery guide that shows the height and length requirements we need to deliver your container safely.
Shipping container delivery quick tips:
- 20-foot shipping containers need 75-feet of linear space to be delivered by tilt-deck flatbed trailer.
- 40-foot shipping containers need 120-feet of linear space to be delivered by tilt-deck flatbed trailer.
- Our trucks require a minimum of 13'6" vertical clearance for your delivery.
- Our trucks need at least 10' of width to back into place.
- Please let our team know which direction you want your doors to face during the offload. We back into place so if you want the container doors facing the cab of the truck or the tail of the trailer, let us know and we'll make it happen.
- In the event that your delivery doesn't work within these parameters, that's no problem but we will need to send specialized equipment that can include crane trucks and giant sized caster wheels to lift or roll your container into place.